Never Thought (Original) Never Thought (Original)

Aw man... you have no idea how bummed I was when I realized this song already had vocals. I'm loving the feel of it though. GREAT job with the intro. I was immediately pulled in. Also loved the break at 1:08 and outro. Would be 5 stars without the vocals. The quality of the voice and mixing is good, but I'm not crazy about the some of the verbiage and word placement.

Checking out your other music right now...
hopefully I can find something we can collaborate on?

Again and Again Rough Chorus Again and Again Rough Chorus

Very Usher. Very Frankie J. Very good!
(4 stars only because of the roughness here)
Let me know if you need someone to fill a verse. You're stuff is great.

Heart Beatz Heart Beatz

Woah buddy...
I know there aren't too many voices here on NG, but this is by FAR the best I've heard. This song is amazing. Such a good texture in the voice (I don't know if it's yours). The tone of the vocals along with the music and lyrics stays really in sync emotionally. I know you already know based on the previous comments and many downloads, but this is just great. I love the back and forth at 1:04 (the female voice has a cool effect on it too). The music is really simple and mellow in a way that leaves room for the vocals. Congrats on a great track. Good luck to you!

Recovery [MSB] Recovery [MSB]

Calm After the Storm

Way to go on this one, MSB! I could see people rebuilding a kingdom to this music. I love the relaxed piano melody and the fullness that the bass strings bring to it. So calm, but not defeated. Would you mind if I posted with lyrics?

GrantBowtie responds:

Ya no problem. Pm me the link when you're done :)

[tf] Neon Lights [tf] Neon Lights

Surprised me

Definitely isn't the typical music that I like as much as I'm liking this right now. While listening to it I'm already hearing how lyrics would fit in. I actually am enjoying the happiness/bounciness of the song. At first I wasn't crazy about the break after the bridge (hence the 9) because it felt like it got a little bit TOO happy right there (if that makes sense), but it's already growing on me. Would you mind if I record and post?

takeflight responds:

SOOOO sorry it's been like 2 and a half weeks since I've been on here, but yeah, have at it! And thank you for your kind review :] I agree, it starts to sound like a kids song towards the end. I'll admit i was running low on creativity, but it works somehow, so I'm happy. Thanks again :]

Nothing Really Special Nothing Really Special

LOVE THIS TRACK

Came across this again last night and it really inspired me to write lyrics and record. Another really great one.
I finally feel like I did your composing justice!

Please let me know what you think:
http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/liste n/413968

Sovereignty (Unfinished) Sovereignty (Unfinished)

I say it's doneish.

I say I already put lyrics to it. I say it'll be up by the end of February.
Great sample... I wasn't sure where it would go from the intro, but it turned out great, man. Let's just say I had to change my underwear after the beat dropped.

Complete (Lonely Remastery) Complete (Lonely Remastery)

Incredible

I've been tracking you on here for a while... (not quite stalking, but uncomfortable close) ... for sure you're my favorite producer on here. You are an incredibly skilled kid and you no doubt will make it big some day. So crisp, so professional. I swear, no music inspires lyrics from me like yours does.

I've written some lyrics to this... would you mind me going ahead and making the track? You can send me a private message if you'd like me to send it to you via email before posting it here.

Keep up the great work man.